- 3.10.4 Communications Notes are displayed as banners when opening a record, with colour based on alert or due date status.
- Bank Reconciliation and Import support posting bank transactions on the fly, and matching and display improvements.
- Reprint previous bank reconciliation reports.
- Customer-specific part numbers for inventory items.
- EFT Settings now supported on each bank account, by currency.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable have a new Open Items tab, listing all outstanding transactions.
- New reports in AR and AP for aging transactions by Due Date.
- Re-print AR Payment Receipt report from within Accounts Receivable details list
- Copy/Reverse Production Orders from Production History.
- Drop Ship in Requisitions from sales orders, for processing to purchase orders.
- New Employee Accrued Vacation report.
- SMTP and SendGrid email setup for multiple domains, in Server Integrations.
- Help button is now a separate toolbar, to avoid overlap of other buttons.
- A Print Reports button is available on the Email screen if you need to both Print and Email forms, when you send the Email from the Spire Reports dialog
Upgrading to this Version
To plan for installing the upgrade and converting the database, read the notes about what is changing and what to look out for.
Video Instruction for What’s New in Spire 3.10
Thanks for your feedback.