Spire allows an unlimited number of payment methods to categorize customer transactions. You can open the list of payment methods from the Edit menu.
- Code – An alphanumeric code up to 10 characters.
- Description – Description of the payment method
- Payment Type – Choose from Cash, Check, Credit, Debit or Other. The choice will affect other visible information and features.
- Account No – The Ledger account posted to by the payment.
- Display – When enabled, the payment method will be displayed to users within both Sales Orders and Accounts Receivable payments.
- Sequence – The order in which to display the methods, from 1 to 99. Smaller numbers are listed higher.
- Keyboard Shortcut – The key that invokes the payment method in sales order payments.
- Icon – An icon for the method to display on payment screens for sales orders.
- Enable – When the Payment Type is Credit, this payment method can use an integrated payment processor.
- Type – Choose from Integrated credit card processor or External terminal.
Thanks for your feedback.