Sales Order List – Menu Items
This list may not be in the same order because the columns can be moved and removed. Also some columns like costs, have security settings so some users may not see them at all.
- Refresh – Allows you to view orders that have been added by other users
- Filters – Create a custom filter and save that filter to customize your view
- Export – Export the filtered list to Excel or .csv including your filtered screen layout and column positions
- Add – Add a new sales order
- Edit – Edit an existing sales order
- Delete – Delete a sales order. Deleted Sales orders can be un-deleted if the user has permission.
- Print – Prints a sales order report. The arrow beside the print button allows the user to choose to print all sales orders or the selected sales orders
- Copy – Copies the selected sales order
- AR Payment – Puts an un-applied payment onto the customers account
- Next Phase – Moves the sales order to its next phase
- Requisition – Will create a requisition and purchase order for shortages on the selected order(s)
- Hold – Holds a sales order that can only be released by a user with the rights to do so
- Process – Processes a sales order and prompts the user to print a pick ticket
- Reprocess – Allows users with the correct security to re-process and therefore re-print a pick ticket
- Invoice – Invoices selected sales order(s)
- Reopen Order – Moves an order that has been processed or shipped back to being open and therefore editable
- Fill Back Orders – Selected orders will have back orders filled if there is now inventory to commit. This processes from the oldest to newest orders until stock is depleted
- Refresh Prices – Sets prices to default to a new sell price, including if a user has overridden the sell price
Thanks for your feedback.