- F1 – Launches the manual with context sensitive help
- F2 – Cancels a sales order
- F5 – In sales and POS brings up the invoice and payment screen
- F6 – Exits the sales order
- F7 – In a sales order it brings up the sales history for the customer on the order.
- F9 – Lookup with or without searches.
- F12 – Logs the user out of the company and allows them to re -log into the same or different company.
- F10 – Allows the user to switch Division, warehouse or location
Video Instruction – Use FKey hot keys as shortcuts in Spire
Thanks for your feedback.