Once you have decided that it is applicable to issue a T5018 the vendor must be set to report these amounts on the slips. To do this edit the vendor and go to the General tab.


  • Report Type – Select T5018
  • Identification Type – Select one of the following Identification Type
    • “Social Insurance Number” if it is a Canadian individual
    • “Business Number” if it is a Canadian registered business
    • “Social Service Number” if it is an US individual
    • “Employer Identification Number” if it is US Business or Canadian company doing business in the US
  • Identification – Either Social Insurance Number, Business Number, Social Service Number, or Employer Identification Number

The Dental Benefits field is only active for T4A report type vendors.

Was this helpful?

Yes No
You indicated this topic was not helpful to you ...
Could you please leave a comment telling us why? Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback.