- Price levels have been reconfigured with names, with Effective Dates to support future pricing.
- Inventory items now have flexible sales tax exceptions, assigned either on the item or the product code, to determine sales order tax.
- User Defined Field values can now be displayed and edited on grids that support editing, such as Sales Order details.
- User Defined Field values can now be imported into records, using two different methods.
- Global Payments has been added as a new integrated credit card processor.
- Importing has new functions for Clear All Matches to reset matches, and Fail Fast to show the first error immediately during an import.
- The Vendor Remit Address is now revealed when the Remit To option is enabled, instead of manually creating a new vendor address.
- User Settings for Sales Order credit authorizations have been renamed for better understanding.
Upgrading to this Version
To plan for installing the upgrade and converting the database, read the notes about what is changing and what to look out for.
Video Demonstration for What’s New in Spire 3.11
Thanks for your feedback.