Price Check Warning – Warning to prompt the user if an item is sold below the expected margin, which is defined on the Product Code assigned to the item.
- Message – The message that will be displayed for items with margins lower than the threshold. This is required in order to present a warning dialog.
- Display in POS – Display the price check warning in the Point of Sale module.
- Display in Sales Orders – Display the price check warning in the Sales module.
- Display warning when POS over commits inventory. – When adding an item to a Point of Sale transaction, an Oversell warning dialog displays when the quantity to sell is greater than the quantity available.
- Display warning when a duplicate purchase order number is used. – When creating a new Sales Order, a warning is displayed if the PO number entered has already been saved on another sales order for this customer.
Thanks for your feedback.